Chain hoist Configurator
125 kg – 25,000 kg
For the choice of a standard chain hoists, please use our configurator at the bottom of the page!
Please consider the following points when choosing a standard chain hoist:
- Operating voltage of 400 V, 3 phases, 50 Hz
- B13/00X- IP54 protective system
- STAR LIFTKET / POWER LIFTKET – protective system IP55
- Insolation class F
- Differing voltages and frequencies upon request
- Length of the control cable is a standard 1.5 metres
- Lifting height is a standard 3 metres and the data for the dead load applies for lifting heights of 3 metres. With a low-voltage control, the dead weight increases by approximately 2 kg
- Larger lifting and usage heights are possible
- With lifting heights of less than 20 metres, the payload must be reduced by the weight of the chain
- The STAR 090/ …, 091/ …, 110/ …, 111/ …, POWER 235/… models can be exclusively operated with a low-voltage control. Without a control (at the customer’s request), the low-voltage control must be provided by the customer on delivery. All of the STAR models are delivered with a low-voltage control.
- The standard trolleys for LIFTKET B13 and POWER-LIFTKET 235 are not able to run around curves.
The data in the table are benchmarks.
Due to technical changes, deviations are possible and remain reserved at all times.
The colored entries in the boxes indicate SpeedLine configuration.
Chain hoist ConfiguratorPlease use our crane configurator in order to receive a quick overview of which types are most suitable for your project.
Please contact us to discuss special-purpose solutions.
Personnel changes at LIFTKET» read more ...
ContactLIFTKET Hoffmann GmbH
Dresdener Straße 64–68
04808 Wurzen · Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 342 589 240
Fax: +49 (0) 342 589 2499
VAT-No.: DE 815 708 640