Electric chain hoists for industrial purposes
Electric chain hoists for three phase supply
125 kg – 25,000 kg
To select a standard chain hoist, please use our configurator from the menu.
- Power supply 400 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz
- B13/00X, B15/00Y – IP54 duty group
- STAR LIFTKET / POWER LIFTKET – Protection class IP55 / Insulation class F
- Different voltage and frequency options available upon request
- Control cable 1.5 metres (supplied as standard)
- Lifting height of 3 metres (supplied as standard). The hoist weight has been calculated for 3-metre lifting height, and the hoist weight will increase by approximately 2 kg if low-voltage control is required
- Different lifting heights and control cable lengths are available upon request
- For lifting heights greater than 20 metres, a reduction to the safe working load must be made for the additional weight of the chain
- STAR-LIFTKET models 090/…, 091/…, 110/… and 111/… must be fitted with a low-voltage control only. If supplied without a control (upon request), a low-voltage control must be added by the user/customer before the first operation. These STAR-LIFTKET models are equipped with a low-voltage control as standard.
- The technical data mentioned in the tables are approximate and
subject to change.
Download brochure [5MB] with our complete range of products and technical data in PDF form.
Examples of use
The following pictures show our chain hoists combined with an aluminum truss system of eepos. The successful accomplishment of joint projects is based on the good cooperation with the company eepos GmbH.
Key Account Manager
Phone: +49 (0) 3425 / 8924320
Fax: +49 (0) 3425 / 892499
Chain hoist ConfiguratorPlease use our crane configurator in order to receive a quick overview of which types are most suitable for your project.
Please contact us to discuss special-purpose solutions.
LIFTKET on the Top
News at Summertime» read more ...
ContactLIFTKET Hoffmann GmbH
Dresdener Straße 64–68
04808 Wurzen · Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 342 589 240
Fax: +49 (0) 342 589 2499
VAT-No.: DE 815 708 640